Thai Tv Motogp Coverage

Wazza

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 17, 2017
A group of us are planning to be in the golden triangle area on or about the 7 th of October and the Thai round of Motogp is on. From a quick look around, I believe PPTVHD is the broadcaster in Thailand. Is this service freely available and wide spread? Would love to watch the racing with some vocal locals in a noisy little restaurant. Cheers Waz

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
A group of us are planning to be in the golden triangle area on or about the 7 th of October and the Thai round of Motogp is on. From a quick look around, I believe PPTVHD is the broadcaster in Thailand. Is this service freely available and wide spread? Would love to watch the racing with some vocal locals in a noisy little restaurant. Cheers Waz

I don't think you will have any trouble wherever you are in Thailand on that day.

Wazza

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for that David, were getting a little worried I'd have to narrow the search.
Probably be in or around Chiang Khong on the day. Any recommendations with big screens?
Airfares done, bikes and digs to follow.
Can't come quick enough.
kindest Waz

Wazza

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry to say Rins was bit if a disappointment, nil action. Ended up across the road at Chiang Roy bar. The owner Yaya was a very accomodating host, sold ice cold beer and a champion mountain biker to boot.
One of our party had a motogp subscription so it was sign in and enjoy, with the added advantage of earlier hilights etc.
We spent a couple of hours Saturday cementing the next days finer details and he was good for his word.
The lady next door provided the snacks and a thrilling Thai motogp enjoyed immensely.
His bar is opposite Bamboo and Rins.

Reactions: DavidFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Sorry to say Rins was bit if a disappointment, nil action. Ended up across the road at Chiang Roy bar. The owner Yaya was a very accomodating host, sold ice cold beer and a champion mountain biker to boot.
One of our party had a motogp subscription so it was sign in and enjoy, with the added advantage of earlier hilights etc.
We spent a couple of hours Saturday cementing the next days finer details and he was good for his word.
The lady next door provided the snacks and a thrilling Thai motogp enjoyed immensely.
His bar is opposite Bamboo and Rins.

Right, if Danny is not there at Rin's they are a bit slack.
Ya @ Chiang Roy Pub is a top guy & fortunately you only had to go 50 metres from Rin Bar.