The KAFE Still Going?

Biggles

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2012
In looking as to how one PM’s on here, I read newbie file again in search of answer. Alas no luck re that, but I did find mention of The KAFE, which looks like a pleasant place for some food, drink & chat with like minded folks. Does anyone know if this place is still visited by GTR folks? If so, what is best night of week there?

Biggles

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2012

Re: Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

I have replied to DavidFL re this in the last 30min & I need his reply before I can proceed any further.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Re: Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.​

To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

I have replied to DavidFL re this in the last 30min & I need his reply before I can proceed any further.

Please check your email.
The Kafe is still a great place & my all time favourite hang out in Chiang Mai.
I was there just a few nights ago.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
In looking as to how one PM’s on here, I read newbie file again in search of answer. Alas no luck re that, but I did find mention of The KAFE, which looks like a pleasant place for some food, drink & chat with like minded folks. Does anyone know if this place is still visited by GTR folks? If so, what is best night of week there?

Top right click on the conversations button

1652017649738.png

to PM someone

Reactions: Deano747