The wonder of the Yamaha Xmax 300

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
I see Heineken celebrating 3 years with his Xmax & Dave DKT complimenting him on what a great bike it is for touring in the North, & thought this VDO I watched the other day with a cool Thai guy riding the Om Koi trails in search of a big waterfall deserved posting.
Check out what this Thai guy does on an Xmax, plus the waterfall

Bloody impressive!
BTW the waterfall is at 7 minutes.
His gf is a tough little lady too.

Last edited:

canthai

Subscribed
Apr 8, 2015
Nice to see him using the bike, and not caring if it gets a few scratches on it.
Well Done !

DKT Dave

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 25, 2019
The versatility of the X-Max, or indeed the Forza, is hard to match. They tick so many boxes!

Reactions: Ian Bungy

canthai

Subscribed
Apr 8, 2015
The versatility of the X-Max, or indeed the Forza, is hard to match. They tick so many boxes!
I bought a Forza last year from an expat who moved from Chiang Rai
Must say I have come to enjoy it a lot.
Next up is some Ohlins front and back - sure improved the CRF and I am hoping for the same on the Forza.
This video is the first one I have seen where he really gets out and uses the bike - Kudos !

runforestrun

Jun 4, 2022
Sometimes I am amazed at the skill of such guys. But I am also incredibly surprised by the immediacy in terms of their attitude to their bikes. Personally, I am very sensitive to my device, with the help of which it serves me much more than other drivers. I try to make sure that it is always served at the highest level and only the best parts are on it. Maybe someone does not share my aspirations, but I have exactly this attitude. It is also very important for me to have high-class motorcycle tyres. It makes me feel safe.

Last edited: