Tuesday Humour

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
We all know how important riding gear is but some do not.

RoadRash.jpg

::J::

Mar 10, 2008
i guess everybody here drives with leather jacket/pants and proper shoes all the time :lol:

Steve Merchant

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2009
Not sure quite what was implied by the above comment but one look at the poor guy after the fall and I know I should dress appropriately all the time. A week of total misery and then another 3 before the scabs come off and that's without added infection problems. The picture is a good reminder of what can happen when you ignore your better instincts. Can happen to anyone, but more likely to happen to the holidaymaker who has no idea of the way driving is accomplished here. Costly bit of fun wasn't it?

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
::J:: wrote: i guess everybody here drives with leather jacket/pants and proper shoes all the time :lol:
I have NO idea where "Here" is, but that defenently do not apply for thailand,, seeing that so many times,, but thats why there is word called OUCH,,it helps for thinkin that MAYBE they shoud wear something,,,but again,,they dont.... :lol:

feejer

Feb 16, 2007
Marco wrote: [quote quote=::J::]i guess everybody here drives with leather jacket/pants and proper shoes all the time :lol:
I have NO idea where "Here" is, but that defenently do not apply for thailand,, seeing that so many times,, but thats why there is word called OUCH,,it helps for thinkin that MAYBE they shoud wear something,,,but again,,they dont.... :lol:
Yes, that was one of the things that boggled my mind the first time riding in Thailand. Not so much the locals as they just go with the flow, but the tourists who would never ride bare like that at home. Yet in Thailand of all places where they are totally clueless, they feel invincible and hop on with nothing but shorts and sandals. So strange.