Used bike quotation in Thailand

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends, Hi David,

A very quick question you might had already discussed but I don't find trace...

Why not to organize on GT Rider a used bike quotation for the main significative bikes in the Country ?

I point out the huge disparity on proposed price by owners and this could help to regulate a bit the used bike market...

Only a suggestion, but mine.

Jun 13, 2010
The thing is, that would be valid only for newer models lets say back from the release of the first kwackers because all other imported bikes cant really be accurately quoted, some are cheap but usually without green book or in a very advanced decay state while well maintained ones with green books will always be expensive since making a green book is already something like 100k.

Apart from a few models like the 400cc Bandit and Bros which can go quite cheap with a book (around 50k) there is no real second hand market for legal big bikes to actually speak of, you can have a pretty good idea of the prices on Mocyc.com but most of the bikes dont come with a book anyway, other than that you have some farang owned second hand BMW, HDs, Ducati and so on that were purchased for insane prices to begin with, and again not enough bikes to speak of a real second hand market.