Wanted: Garmin GPS

rcm273

Nov 3, 2013
Hat Yai, TH
I currently use my phone for GPS / Satnav and I want to free that up.

Does anyone have a Garmin 220, 350, 550 or eTrex to sell me, just so I can spend a while playing / finding limitations / see what I really need from a GPS. etc before I splash ou

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

dad 72

Nov 27, 2013

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

rcm273

Nov 3, 2013
Hat Yai, TH

Jan 9, 2010

dad 72

Nov 27, 2013

rcm273

Nov 3, 2013
Hat Yai, TH

Johnsy

Oct 7, 2012