Welcome Esarn Riders

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Here's a forum for all you lucky Esarn riders.
I hope you guys can use it, put it to good use & build up a nice little friendly motorcycle touring community out there, no matter what bike you ride or what nationality you are.
Good luck from David Unkovich in Chiang Mai.

Davidfl
Keep The Power On

Feb 3, 2005
Thank You David for the forum and the chance for us Issan people to possibly connect...

I am an old guy who has recently started to ride again after 30+ years using a car... Hopefully guys like us on our small Honda Phantom's won't be teased too much for not riding 400 cc to 1200 cc Dream Machines... Plus at our age (and physical condition) off road riding is pretty much in our past...

Anyway, there are a few of us here in Kalasin that would enjoy getting together with others from around the area if and when it is possible...

Pianoman

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Your Awesome David thanks so much I will work hard at getting the info out to the Issan riders.

I wouldn't worry about your Phantom I have a 150 Phantom and it will cruise at 90 to 110, which is just a fast as I ride the the 750. Guys want to ride faster thats cool we can catch up with them latre when they stop[:)]

I haven't seen anyone if four years get teased about thier phantom, you should have fun.

Feb 3, 2005
Ray,

Thank you for your comments and encouragement regarding my "Mini-Chopper"... 90 to 100 is fast enough for me as well... Besides, being a little late arriving gives other's the chance to get the food and Beer ready for us slower guys...

Pianoman

thedi

Oct 26, 2006
Hello, I also subscribed to this forum.

My name is Thedi, I am from Switzerland and live in a village called Bankok, 4km north of Manchakiri, which is 50 km south west of Khon Kaen.

I use a Kawasaki Boss (175cc) to go to the marked and around the village. For bigger excursions I have a Yamaha Royal Star (1300cc) which is nice on the road but a pain to park.

Regards

Thedi [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]