You cannot edit your posts in this forum

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Sometimes I type with two thumbs and need to. Especially for piece (sic) of mind.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
SilverhawkUSA wrote: You're missing something somewhere Mike. If it is your post, there is an "edit" button. Believe me I am going back and editing spelling and typos many times.
And with that all knowing bit of info given, I just tried it and low and behold the edit button is gone. Admin:?

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
scotty007 wrote: There is a preview button though!
I think that is called proof reading. :) The odd typo on this forum or in an email to a friend I can live with. It is when I get piece and peace et al mixed up and don't realize until after, that I get pedantic.

Also this @#$%^ notebook has a mind of it's own and small keys. :lol:

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
SilverhawkUSA wrote: [quote quote=SilverhawkUSA]You're missing something somewhere Mike. If it is your post, there is an "edit" button. Believe me I am going back and editing spelling and typos many times.
And with that all knowing bit of info given, I just tried it and low and behold the edit button is gone. Admin:?
Dave,

At the bottom of my page I have this:

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Mike
Hhmh, really strange. I see what you mean here in Mae Hong Son.
As the webmaster's on the plane to NZ, we'll have to wait for him to touch down & then I'll give him a nudge.
I could have a look myself, but experience has taught me that would be tempting forum melt down when I start playing with the admin controls.

Jun 21, 2006
I had a similar problem, I actually wanted to delete my post as I had reposted it with a better foto, and it would let me edit post but not delete it.

Jun 21, 2006
Colin

You must be one of the lucky ones

This is still at the bottom of my posts

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum