1971 honda cb 750 k1

Dec 27, 2007
A real stunner- Eddie asked me to post these up:

DSC_1028.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

DSC_1033.jpg

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hats off to you Eddie a perfect restoration job with also all the polishing works done meticulously !! What a nice classical bike it became !!
BTW thanks for the recommendation for the Phuket Tmax of the Dutch gentlemen you and Tony recommended as preferred to a new Tmax530 (without ABS, man, was I angry, sometimes I do not understand the importers, only bring in the 'second row', I mean for a 525k THB bike ABS should have been standard....!!) What's your next restoration project ?

Jun 15, 2011
What a splendid looking bike, all that chrome and polished casings -- takes me back a year or 35....and so rare to see the four into four. Have you tried the glass of water test ?

Sep 8, 2009
Franz;295839 wrote: Hats off to you Eddie a perfect restoration job with also all the polishing works done meticulously !! What a nice classical bike it became !!
BTW thanks for the recommendation for the Phuket Tmax of the Dutch gentlemen you and Tony recommended as preferred to a new Tmax530 (without ABS, man, was I angry, sometimes I do not understand the importers, only bring in the 'second row', I mean for a 525k THB bike ABS should have been standard....!!) What's your next restoration project ?
Thanks Franz ... Keeps me off the Streets :) ... Whats my next Project .. what ever tickles my fancy .. any bike's out there needing surgery ?????? .......

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
I was at the Eagles house about 4-months ago, to pick up some Hi-Flo filters.
Eddie had bought and is selling the residual filter stock from Brett Cooper.
He may have filter(s) you need for for your bike(s); he will not order any sizes that
are not in the remaining stock.
At the time, he showed me his '71 Honda project; bike looked better than new back then!
A real craftsman!