2 BIKES BMW F650GS (650cc) FOR SALE

Hi all,

For the moment, BMW F650GS (mono - 650cc) seems to be popular on this "buy and sell" forum :wink:

So just a tip if someone interested.
I'm not the seller... but I know (and I saw and checked) two of them (Oct 2006 models) for sale in Chi

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back