2000 Ducati ST2

Dec 25, 2007
Ducati ST2 2000, 42,000kms, Red (is there any other colour? :lol: )

Year 2000 with invoice, excellent condition.

Recently had full service. Near new Michelin Pilot tires, battery, and chain. Valve shims recently replaced and adjusted.

Receipts from Ducati Thong Lo and Extreme Bikes Bangkok.
Runs perfectly.

Engine Immobilser. Twin Bosch Horns Custom aftermarket pipes. Sounds amazing, looks better. Photos avialble on request )or if I can figure out how ot post them here :wink: )

Price wanted: 240000 THB (or near offer)
Where: Bangkok
Phone: Ring Giles on 087 8113 118
Email: [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

P9021085.jpg

Oct 17, 2006
I take it that the bike has no Book , is there a reason for that ?
the price is fair but to get a book would cost about 80,000 which still makes the bike a good deal for a nice Ducati.

jerry

Dec 25, 2007
Just got the ST2 back from Ducatisti Thong Lo today. Jay said there were no problems except a leak in one of the front shocks that required the seal to be changed. :D

Oh, and if you are wondering, I am selling because the G/f found out I took another girl on the back of the bike. She refuses to sit on it now, but what can you do? :x

Jul 17, 2007
BigDaddyG wrote: I am selling because the G/f found out I took another girl on the back of the bike. She refuses to sit on it now, but what can you do? :x
Tell her to take the goddamn bus?

Oct 17, 2006
Seriously when a woman starts messing with your bike she has to go or you will end up under the thumb.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
BigDaddyG wrote: Just got the ST2 back from Ducatisti Thong Lo today. Jay said there were no problems except a leak in one of the front shocks that required the seal to be changed. :D

Oh, and if you are wondering, I am selling because the G/f found out I took another girl on the back of the bike. She refuses to sit on it now, but
what can you do
? :x
WHAT CAN YOU DO?? :shock: IT'S your bike??
GF come and go,,,so take a hint from many of us here and either put some rules to your GF or change it.

Soon you are the one who sits in the back

Dec 25, 2007
hahahaha, thanks for all the advice, but it's rather more complicated than that... besides, I've had the bike for a year, so it's time for something new... the g/f still has some mileage in her however :p