2008 MotoGP Calendar

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Good New if I read this correctly yuo can watch the full race on Monday the 21st at 2130 hours on UBC channel 66

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Caught it by accident at 0900 this morning, don't want to spoil it I will just say defiently worth watching

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Yamaha Square MotoGP Party Sunday 31 August from 5PM with snacks, "limited" beer, PLUS PG gals. :wink:
Note that the 125cc race starts at 4Pm, but riders are welcome to watch at Yamaha Square before the official party start at 5PM.
It should be another good one. See you all there & wearing a GT Rider shirt please. :D

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
MotoGP this weekend is Motegi Japan. Should be a late morning start. Sounds like a good Sunday for "couch potatoes" at the UN Irish Pub with the Aussie Rules AFL grand final on the same afternoon.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Yeah, it's in the bag for "The Doctor" so long as he keeps it shiny side up!

UBC are showing the race programme from 08:57 - 13:00 Thai time on Channel 65 (Star Sports). Japan is 2 hours ahead of us here in Thai and the MotoGP is scheduled for 14:00 local time which is midday Thai time so as I'm in the shop I will sneak out for an hour and catch the race at U.N Irish.

Cheers,

Pikey.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Anyone catch the SBK this weekend, four corners away from the World Championship and dropped it.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Davidfl wrote: MotoGP this weekend is Motegi Japan. Should be a late morning start. Sounds like a good Sunday for "couch potatoes" at the UN Irish Pub with the Aussie Rules AFL grand final on the same afternoon.
Duh, that should be AFL final Saturday, when they always play real footy in Oz.
But Sunday "night" will be the Singapore F1, so it's still gonna be a good 'un on Sunday.

Nov 11, 2006
David - you are dead right. The real football is on Saturday morning.
Unlike that round ball crap where a tap on the ankle results in tears and cries of agony.
Bunch of pooftas actually.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
JohhnyE wrote: David - you are dead right. The real football is on Saturday morning.
Unlike that round ball crap where a tap on the ankle results in tears and cries of agony.
Bunch of pooftas actually.
Being a Brit it might surprise you that I agree - overpaid faggots! It always amazes me at the dosh that "top flight" soccer players get when the most they risk is a bit of bruising from an enthusiastic tackle. Compare that to the injuries any of the MotoGP boys often sustain in practice then get helped onto the bike come race day and battle it out for a fraction of the money (yeah yeah, they are not poor but compared to the soccer wankers...), I know which ones I admire and respect 8) Rock on sunday and Motegi!!!

Cheers,

Pikey.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Davidfl wrote: [quote quote=Davidfl]A gentle reminder for this weekend's MotoGP - 26 October - Valencia
- the last of the season.
In Chiang Mai at Yamaha Square an end of season MotoGP Party.
Sunday the Charoen Motor Yamaha MotoGP show kicks off at 5PM.
Wow! Another superb MotoGP show from Charoen Motor. :)

402727405_PuDtq-M.jpg

And the best race I’ve watched all year :wink:

402727181_o9yqb-M.jpg

402727205_ZayF4-M.jpg

A very BIG THANKYOU CHAROEN MOTOR for all you service, support & promotion of motorcycling in North Thailand via your MotoGP shows at Yamaha Square this year.