2010 ER6n ABS with Warranty (BANGKOK)

Feb 23, 2010
Hi guys,

For sale is my RED late 2010 ER6n ABS. 2011 color.

-9,688 KM as of today. Service records available. Oil and oil filter changed twice.

-No modifications that would invalidate warranty. Factory warranty valid until July 29, 2012.

-First class insurance valid until February 4, 2012 (Paid THB 15,745. Full coverage for the bike for up to THB 240,000, includes fire+theft coverage).

-Extras: Genuine Kawasaki crash bungs, Givi screen, custom cafe racer seat (looks exactly like the Touratech cafe racer seat for F800 Scrambler), radiator cover, red reflective rim tape, tank pad, raised handlebars (can be changed back to stock easily).

-Comes with extra set of tires.

-Good to know: I dropped the bike once at very low speed in sand :oops:. Left crash bung did its job perfectly and there is only minor scuffing in front of the gear shifter. No real damage, only paint scuff due to sand. I am sure it's easily and cheaply replaceable. If I find the time soon, I will go to Rama 9 and replace this part before the sale.

-Price: THB 215,000

-Green book under my name. Bike is located in Phrom Pong area. Bangkok plates.

Attached picture is NOT new, I will upload new pictures shortly. Please contact [email protected] if interested. I can meet you starting from Friday June 3.

Thank you,

Esat

Attached files
268358=3487-RIGHT.jpg

Feb 23, 2010
I heard back from the insurance company and it is possible for me to get a refund on my policy and use it for my new policy for the new bike I purchased.

Without the 1st class insurance (it still has the regular government insurance of course) and the extra set of tires, the price is down to:

THB 199,000 o.n.o. Email [email protected] to see the bike.