2011 Kawasaki Versys for sale

Sep 1, 2011
Kawasaki Versys 650 for sale. One owner, green book and in good condition. Bike is factory fitted with extra-large stand pad, stainless steel radiator protector, Motech engine guards, Kawasaki hand guards, Kawasaki large screen and adjustable baffle, rear wheel mudguard, and Givi, quick release hard panniers. It is fitted with Pirelli Angel tyres. Factory fitted with ABS. The bike is factory standard and has not been altered or modified in any way.
This is a very good bike and has been fully maintained by Kawasaki Big Bikes in Chiang Mai. Original cost in 2011 was 385,000 baht. I am selling as I am going overseas. The bike is in Pai and has never been used as a commuter: All kilometres have been clocked up on the open road. The bike is a great and comfortable cruiser and is simply brilliant in the mountains.
A true bargain at 200,000 baht. Send me a PM or call on 093 0425 338. I am going over seas for some extended sailing time (6 months) and want to sell both the bike and my truck (DFM Mini truck) before departure
I would like to post a few photos of the bike, but can't seem to work out how to do it.
I will gladly send a dozen photos via email to anyone interested in buying the Versys.
Cheers.

Sep 1, 2011
To the many who showed interest, thank you. The motorbike was sold yesterday. I will now head overseas to do a spot of sailing and will be buying a new motorcycle when I return. I must add, the Versys was always serviced by Kawasaki on Chang Lo road in Chiang mai. There service was always exemplary, the service manager and his team are as good as any I have ever experienced. Consequently upon my return to life ashore, I will be buying from them again.