2012 Honda CBR250R ABS - For Sale in Chiang Mai

Nov 13, 2007
For Sale - 2012 Honda CBR250R ABS - 80,000 THB

UPDATE: Price reduced to 70,000 THB (Firm) - a great deal for a bike which has barely been run in with 4,450km on the clock!!!

Email me at [email protected] or PM me to arrange viewing, etc.

Aside from some scratches on the exhaust cover which you can see in the photos (the cover is easily and cheaply replaced) and some very small scratches on one side of the fairing, the bike is in excellent condition, reflecting its low mileage of 4,450 km. Bike is completely standard with no modifications.

I bought the bike at Sahapanich Chiang Mai in 2012, had the oil and filter changed straight after the first 40 km (despite protests from the dealer workshop) and then again at 1,000 km. I followed the service schedule after that.

The bike was an excellent re-introduction to riding for me after passing my test in the UK over 20 years ago and not having ridden much since then. I only had the Honda for a year when I had the opportunity to buy a second-hand Kawasaki ER6F, which is now my daily ride. I intended to keep the Honda for my wife to ride, but it hasn't had much use and so it's time to sell.

Green Book (in my wife's name) and Chiang Mai number plate.

Dv0eF6.jpg

yeaHrA.jpg

T5eDNs.jpg

lB4ZxJ.jpg

Nov 13, 2007
UPDATE: Price reduced to 70,000 THB (Firm) - a great deal for a bike which has barely been run in with 4,450km on the clock!!!

Email me at [email protected] or PM me to arrange viewing, etc.