2013 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS

Lee

Sep 1, 2003
Bike is sold

Bike has 26xxx km.
First and only Falang owner, all maintenance done on time by authorized Kawasaki big bike dealers. Bike has green book, tax and insurance until Apr 2015.

Bike has never been dropped or crashed, in excellent condition with the following extras...

Hyper pro rear shock and front fork springs
Yoshimura TRC-D slip on exhaust
Dynojet Power commander 5
SW Motech engine guards
Bark buster hand guards
Sega bigfoot kickstand base
Rubber Shift sock
rear hugger
Pirelli Scorpion Trail tires.
Recent RK x-ring 525 chain and Arashi sprockets

all original parts are included in the sale.

I have all the original parts the original suspension was changed the day I bought the bike so the stock shock and fork springs are brand new. I have yet to adjust the chain since putting it on as it's not required yet. The back tire is at about 70% wear and should be replaced in the next couple thousand km. I prefer to ride the bike without the windshield so it's not pictured on the bike, but I do have the original...I also removed the rear passenger pegs and have them as well.

The yosh and PC5 were installed recently and make quite an improvement to the bike.

I want to buy a GSXR 1000 or Hayabusa that is why I'm selling this excellent bike.

230,000 bht for quick sale.

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Lee

Sep 1, 2003
I don't know Dave...between the last time I advertised it and now I put the pipe and pc5 on it for another 40k..
I can't explain it..

Oct 20, 2012
Lee why don't you try the thailand versys club on facebooki think you should try to let the Thais know it's for saleapologies if you have tried this route Bahtsold , Taladrod etc ask your wife or girl to do an add for yougood luck
its also roi Et bike week soon I think the 17th of this month it would be a good place to advertise it

Jul 28, 2008
Lee, if you use facebook you should also advertise on 'bigbike thailand' and 'bigbikemarket' as that is a great price for a well kitted out Versys.