2021 GTR MHS Memorial Ride # 13

Steve Merchant

Subscribed
Dec 11, 2009
I've been distracted and missed all this, better get my name down now. Steve Merchant, alone, will try to find my own room.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
We are out to 36 riders now.

The latest editions

32. Patrick Henry 1
33. Patrick Henry 2
34. Steve Merchant.
35. Lee Cooper
36. Vincent Messina

We would like to remind everyone coming that due to the MHS Covid-19 health restrictions
  • Limit 50 riders. More than 50 participants, approval is required in advance from the governor & health department.
  • No official ride, but meet at the PTT in Mae Hong Son by 3pm, ready to proceed to the temple & the one ceremony at the Chedi.
  • Make your own way to MHS!
  • Participants coming from any designated Dark Red red one, need a double vax with certificate or covid free certificate.
  • 1 simple ceremony at the Chedi.
  • Wear a mask when in public!!
  • No party scene at the Piya. Social distancing to be observed. No alcohol served. No buffet dinner, get your own food from outside. No music. To summarize = no official event at Piya. With these limitations, not everyone can gather in at Piya at once, but we expect some people to gather in the ex Sunflower / Goodview by the lake, or in the night market. The situation is quite fluid & something will work out on the night. It will be different & a night to remember. THanks everyone for your understanding.
  • A small donation will be requested to cover costs of the temple ceremonies.
For those who do come to MHS we expect everyone to front up at the chedi & temple for the ceremony to pay your respects.
For the rendezvous at the PTT, please park outside in the street, not in the PTT as we over crowded the PTT last year & the management was not happy. Depart from the PTT at 3PM to the temple.

Last edited:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
The updated list now includes # 38 & # 39.

38. Dave DKT # 2
39. George V.

2 cancellations
# 6 Brian Jones
# 17 George Hua Hin. See you Sunday night George Hua Hin.

Last edited:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
The banner for the 2021 GTR MHS Memorial Ride.

1635585564311.png

Simon & TJ, the two loveable riding buddies for whom the ride was started.

Reactions: scotty007

Chaswin

Aug 17, 2020
Hello David,
I posted you on FB but I don't see my name on the list.
Please add me as an attendee for Nov. 6-7.
Also I would like a 3XL T-Shirt.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Saturday 6th November 2021 - 13th Annual GTR MHS Memorial ride

We would like to remind everyone coming that due to the MHS Covid-19 health restrictions
  • Limit 50 riders. More than 50 participants, approval is required in advance from the governor & health department.
  • No official ride, but meet at the PTT in Mae Hong Son by 3pm, ready to proceed to the temple & the one ceremony at the Chedi.
  • Make your own way to MHS!
  • Participants coming from any designated Dark Red red one, need a double vax with certificate or covid free certificate.
  • 1 simple ceremony at the Chedi.
  • Wear a mask when in public!!
  • No party scene at the Piya. Social distancing to be observed. No alcohol served. No buffet dinner, get your own food from outside. No music. To summarize = no official event at Piya. With these limitations, not everyone can gather in at Piya at once, but we expect some people to gather by the lake, or in the night market. The situation is quite fluid & something will work out on the night. It will be different & a night to remember. Thanks everyone for your understanding.
  • A small donation will be requested to cover costs of the temple ceremonies.
For those who do come to MHS we expect everyone to front up at the chedi & temple for the ceremony to pay your respects.
For the rendezvous at the PTT, please park outside in the street, not in the PTT as we over crowded the PTT last year & the management was not happy. Depart from the PTT at 3PM to the temple.