7-11's and map maker

Jan 22, 2005
To all those in need of morning coffee while on the road

I wonder if we can get our local map maker to place 7-11 stores on his next map edition - they make some good coffee now days. After all, good coffee should be a place of "interest"; just like elephant rides, caves, waterfalls and such.

If enough of us pester him about this - do you think he will comply with the request?

Cheers,
David and Mai

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
From what I read it usually does, but sometimes he does not take her with him. Same as my TDM. ;>] John, Formula 1 Sunday 3rd? Fon's birthday also.

Dave Early

Ever notice that "What the Heck!" is usually the right answer?

Jan 22, 2005
Happy B-Day to Fon...and enjoy what we hope will be a good F-1.

Now as for coffee makers and some BMW models. It's only an option on the Big one with the reverse gear, rear side speakers and automatic bike cover that stores in the winshield base. We tried to get them to modify the 1150RT so we could have one two, for riding 2Up, but no joy. Ergo, the need for 7-11's in the morning.

We're on the road again this Monday, going West and North into the hills and then dropping down into CM for a quick stay at John's, then over to ride Rt1148([:D][:D]) and points South.

See you guys later this week. Time to go down stairs and get another cup a....

Cheers,
David and Mai

Apr 22, 2003
I think this web site needs a special forum called SLAG OFF for all the users to throw friendly muck at each other[;)]
John
Keep the black bits down

Jan 22, 2005
How about Slag Corner[?]

As it relates to making coffee... Riding the BMW 650GS should take away the need for the 7-11s, for it sounds as if it's always grinding beans...ya gotta love that single cylinder.[:D][:D]

Cheers,
David and Mai