7 day road tour 16th May 2011-Fancy riding with us?

Apr 20, 2011
i have a client who has booked a 7 day road tour 16th may 2011, it is approx 2000kms and will leave Chiang Mai on 16th May 2011 9am, route will be, Doi inthanon, Mae Chaem, Mae na Chon, Khun Yuam, Mae Hong Son, Pai, Mae Sai, Chiang Khong, Song Kaeo, Nan, Thoen and back to Chiang Mai, we are riding d trackers so it will be nice and steady, the hotels will be between 600baht-1200baht per room per night, if you fancy riding with us drop me a pm, if there is interest i will take a support truck too (small contribution) other than that this is a free tour with no charges for anything you pick up your own costs!!!

s3it

Aug 9, 2010
I would be very interested, I am danish, speak english german and french. i ride a honda AX-1, good shape,
I am a good mechnic, and my profession is emergency doctor/ surgeon. I live in Prachon Chai, south of Burriram, hve been in C M Dang is my guru, would qlsohppyly subsidise a Van.
Emil: [email protected] telf. 0883659077mobil.
Ian Streit

s3it

Aug 9, 2010
bigalthaibiketoursuk;267284 wrote: i have a client who has booked a 7 day road tour 16th may 2011, it is approx 2000kms and will leave Chiang Mai on 16th May 2011 9am, route will be, Doi inthanon, Mae Chaem, Mae na Chon, Khun Yuam, Mae Hong Son, Pai, Mae Sai, Chiang Khong, Song Kaeo, Nan, Thoen and back to Chiang Mai, we are riding d trackers so it will be nice and steady, the hotels will be between 600baht-1200baht per room per night, if you fancy riding with us drop me a pm, if there is interest i will take a support truck too (small contribution) other than that this is a free tour with no charges for anything you pick up your own costs!!!

I signed up up yesterday, since then tried to find the route, I can not find the mentioned town/village, but it would be nice

s3it

Aug 9, 2010
Yes that was the Idea you wrote d trackers which I have mistaken for typing error, but would like to know more info.