A question of degree

Mar 30, 2010
As my arrival date nears and my excitement grows, I change my mind on where I want to ride. (hey, it's a chick thing!). My question is very specific.

On the route north of CM to Doi Angh Khang there is a part of the map that states, "very steep."

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Oct 17, 2006

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com

Johpa

Aug 22, 2005

Oct 17, 2006