Advice for a new MHS loop rider

May 24, 2011
Hello!

My new wife and I will be spending 3 weeks in Thailand. We are planning to ride the Mae Hong Song loop from June 12 through June 16 (giving us four days and four nights). I realize that this is not a very long time to tour this area, but we

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Jul 18, 2009

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dec 27, 2007

Nov 7, 2007