Africa Twin Crf1000l Tweaks & Mods

Aug 20, 2013
I like this exhaust. But it isn't sold yet and I don't know how it sounds. But if it sounds as it looks, would be pretty good.

View attachment 3891
Just an update.
SW Motech center stand has been a pain. Bouncing off road to the point the bolts fell out on a trip to Kanchananburi. The mine that Goran mention in his thread. Fortunately, the nut fell out as I stopped at the hotel.
I eventually got around to changing the pipe. After considering the Zard which is never in stock. The Akro and Arrow, I opted for the classic style of the Termignoni. Personally, I don't like the sport ones on this bike.
For anyone interested in the sound. Here is a clip.

Aug 20, 2013
Just an update.
SW Motech center stand has been a pain. Bouncing off road to the point the bolts fell out on a trip to Kanchananburi. The mine that Goran mention in his thread. Fortunately, the nut fell out as I stopped at the hotel.
I eventually got around to changing the pipe. After considering the Zard which is never in stock. The Akro and Arrow, I opted for the classic style of the Termignoni. Personally, I don't like the sport ones on this bike.
For anyone interested in the sound. Here is a clip.

Nov 22, 2005
The standard seat can be adjusted in 2 heights. Honda or Touratech also offer lower seats. Or an upholstery shop can adjust it for you.

When driving the bike doesn‘t feel heavy at all, as the weight is well balanced. But yes, when standing or lifting it on the main stand, you definitely feel the 240 or 250 kilos.