AFRICA TWIN FOR SALE

frankc

Jan 27, 2007
HONDA “AFRICA TWIN”XRV750-T model approx 1997+ New paint job, new seat, crash guard, Fox hand guards, center stand, new chain, recent full service by reliable tech, GIVI carry case all in excellent condition. Thai registered with books and insurance. Manuals hard copy or cd Price 200000tb Jomtien anytime.
SEND EMAIL have photos etc .

HDMAN

May 5, 2008
HI
Have seen 1 for sale here in Phuket, think it was 110.000, will get some details later, it was black and new paint.

frankc

Jan 27, 2007
Hi David ,

yes sold the legend ,
It has gone to a good home in Chaing Mai ,Aussie guy by the name of Richard ,

I was in Oz working at the time and my wife did all of the arranging etc ,,
I did let him know about the cafe and the forum ,so expect a new AT on the net soon ,

Back home in the next few months ,,thx FRANK

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
frankc wrote: Hi David ,

yes sold the legend ,

I did let him know about the cafe and the forum ,so expect a new AT on the net soon ,

Richard
Gday mate, please join in on the GT Rider board & identify yourself around Chiang Mai. MotoGP this weekend, is Assen on Saturday, pls drop by the UN IRish & meet up with fellow GT AT Riders.

Jun 5, 2008
Davidfl wrote: [quote quote=frankc]Hi David ,

yes sold the legend ,

Richard
Gday mate, please join in on the GT Rider board & identify yourself around Chiang Mai. MotoGP this weekend, is Assen on Saturday, pls drop by the UN IRish & meet up with fellow GT AT Riders.
Hi Guys,
I Just got back to Cm late this evening,unloaded bike from pickup and thence a quick spin,Yep it is great to be back on a decent bike again.

I will be at the U.N. pub on Sat and at the Kafe this week also,(beers or breakfast!!) :D
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers
Richard

HDMAN

May 5, 2008
Hi
The one here in Phuket is a 1989, Africa Twin, 650cc, black, comes with green book and cost 100.000B