Air America DVD - anyone in CNX got a copy

feejer

Feb 16, 2007
Pikey,

I saw David's comments on the movie too and had never seen it, so I rented it on Netflix over here. Not a very good movie in general, but does have some interesting aerial shots over MHS and some street scenes to see what it looked like in the early '90's. Not alot different from what I could tell, but I only spent 48 hours in MHS, so you guys over there will certainly pick up on things I wouldn't.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
I have intresting documentary called Dear America, Letters home from Vietnam 1987,
it's 1h 22min long full documentary and original footage film.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Feejer, got a copy via a mate who used bit torrent. Thought the same as you - not a particularly great movie but watchable. I converted it to DVD format so as I could watch it in comfort on TV. If anyone in CNX wants to borrow it, just drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Apr 10, 2006
I'm sure most of you guys who've been up there already know this but apparently so I was told the barren strip of land on the edge of town at Vang Vieng beside the main highway was an Air America landing strip. That's about the most interesting thing about the place as far as I could see when up there last week, thank god for the mind altering substances available to get me through it.