Another boring VDO from an exciting off-road day

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Please forgive me, if I don't write any trip reports at the moment. Most of the time I'm out there alone and there's nothing then mud and stones and rocks, that I could talk about. That's why I post the vids instead, so you get some Ideas. In my 3rd attempt with my new camera I try out all kind of different position to get some cool footage. Unfortunately the socket from the tripod broke towards the end and the picture is a lil' shaky.

Hope you enjoy.... here's the link:

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Rudi

Nice one (again) why not let sound of nature come through,, your cam seems to have exelent mic. :wink:
and in some times we could hear your Swearing as well,,,LOL :twisted:

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Marco,
yes I know, many of my friends feel the same, now there's one thing, if I mount the Camera anywhere else the on the helmet, the sound is awful loud and not pleasant at all. If I mute those section in the vdo, then it's pretty boring without any sound at all. Maybe I have to install another recorder for the sound and sync it up with the vid, which will be a lot of work more.

Anyway, allways apreciate any of your opinions, thanks.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Rudi

and install mic inside your helmet also,, so we can get anll the nasty words when your get stucked in the didge,,lol

what vdo editing program you are using?

More i watch your clips,more i thinking to order one to my self...how long it too from order and when you got it?

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Marco,
good idea with the installation tip, but unfortunately I don't get angry or upset riding in the jungle, even when stuck, that's just so normal.

I ordered it on ebay.us and it took about 7 days to get here, I choose priority mail to avoid high import duties.

VDO Editing, believe it or not - I use windows movie maker, that's it.

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
I order most of the staff on ebay, there's some powerseller with great feedback, that are absolutely reliable and the shipping is in most cases quicker then anywhere else. All you need is paypal and you're done.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Morning Rudi

Yes me too, i order almost all my stuff from Ebay, and never got to pay tax as i ask if seller can use USPS as that pass customs most of the time.

thanx for info and i will have a look on it now.