Another GT Rider down (but not out)

Jul 17, 2007
Snail wrote: Always happens when you're on your new bike doesn't it. Bit of a nasty way to get a reminder of what country we are in and the ned to be alert for the unexpected..
That it does!
I commute daily on my bike and though it's only a 10 km round trip, you won't believe the number of times I feel the need to whisper "MotherF***er" (stress on the 3rd syllable!) into my Arai.

Franki

Franki
Oct 10, 2003
Hong Kong
www.facebook.com
Oooch! Sorry to hear about your mishap, Jeff.
This is the first time I had a chance to visit GT Riders after a couple of years. Been too busy touring :p And I saw this!
Well, the video of my last visit to Chiangmai has been done. Many footage has to be cut due to the camcorder made too much noise after sitting in the cabinet for more than a year. Still I managed to get 45 mins out of it. The part riding with you boys is in good quality so you and your mum's Bonnie is looking good :lol: I have sent a DVD to Robert a few days ago. Please help him to get some clips on You Tube so everyone can enjoy.

Sorry David, no ride report this time as my photos were lost. You can check out my video though :roll: One thing I may have to take back is: this will not be my last trip to Chinagmai after been here 7 times. There are still some exciting things to do.... :wink:

Oct 17, 2006
How are a Thai family going to fork out for those repairs it will be at least 60,000 bahts worth .... hope you can get it mate .

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
monsterman wrote: How are a Thai family going to fork out for those repairs it will be at least 60,000 bahts worth .... hope you can get it mate .
Try 5 Times that Monsterman!!! The Quote to Repair is Unbelievable and i wonder where it came from :shock: I am sure you could Buy all the Parts after market for Less. Let's Hope the Insurance Company Pull's Finger as Time is Slipping away and the Best Season for Riding will be Gone. :cry: As for the Thai Family if they Had an Ounce of Responsibility the Shit Head wouldn't have been on the Bike would He??? They will be like the rest forget about it and give it the maepin rai Crap!!! Lock them up I say!!! :twisted: