Anyone want to join trip to Laos in february?

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
Hi everybody,

I've planed to go to Laos, midth of february. I will take my africa twin on my pickup to Udon Thani, drop the family off there and will continue probably to Bueng Kahn and will try to enter Laos in Paxxan.

From there I will go to Vientianne and arrange my Visa, once done I'm pretty much free.

Anyone want to join this trip, please let me know.

Cheers Saxonator

May 9, 2006
I am planning to be coming up thru Cambodia (from VN) into Laos in the latter half of Feb...but I'll most likely be on Honda 125cc, so maybe we'll just swap tales over a couple beers. No way I'll be running w/ an Africa Twin on that :)

burnjr

Dec 28, 2005
deep,
i will be riding in loas entre via Houei/laung prabang /vientiane
at 5/2/08..will my member 4 bikes..hope will c u there my bro :D

saxonator

Subscribed
Jun 1, 2003
As it looks right now I'm probably leaving Chiang Mai on the 19th of February. I will spend one night in Pitsanoluk or somewhere close by.

20th or 21st I shall enter Laos, if everything goes well, at Bueng Kahn. Last time I got rejected there, because I didn't have a Laos Visa, so the Thai Immigration Officers wouldn't stamp me off. I hope this time with a visa in my passport, it should work out fine.

If I can make it into Laos this time, I' will stay in Vientianne one or two nights and then go to Vang Vieng and later to Luang Prabang.

Saxonator