Around Nan and back to Chiang Mai

Colin

Feb 14, 2005
The next morning I took the 1169 again to Santisuk and then the 1080 towards Pua, Just before I reach Pua I turn right onto the 1256 Which goes to Bo Klua. This road really comes alive after the first few kms and is a dream to ride, There is a sectio

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

BobS

Jan 20, 2003

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Colin

Feb 14, 2005

BobS

Jan 20, 2003