Australian Living In Kalasin Province

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Gday Paul from David in Chiang Khong.

My mate Hubert who rides a 500X & is in your area should be making contact.
He's trying to get some guys together from out that way to join the annual GTR MHS Memorial ride on 2-3 November.

Jul 10, 2018
hello all, living in Kalasin Procince, ride a versys 650 2018..... hoping to find some new ride buddies.

My mate Hubert who rides a 500X & is in your area should be making contact.
He's trying to get some guys together from out that way to join the annual GTR MHS Memorial ride on 2-3 November.
cheers, where you situated?
Hi Paul I am situated in Heu Meg riding a CB500X. Contact me so we can meet. I have been riding in Thailand for the last 32 years.
Hubert

Eoin Christie

Ol'Timer
Jul 16, 2019
cheers, where you situated?
Hi, Paul.
I’m currently in Angola, but live in Kuala Lumpur. I’m riding up to Thailand & Laos when I get back to Malaysia at the start of October.
Plenty of good info on GT-Rider for you to work with for future rides.

Paul1979

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Paul I am situated in Heu Meg riding a CB500X. Contact me so we can meet. I have been riding in Thailand for the last 32 years.
Hubert

hey mate, nice to hear from you, im in sahatsakhan, about 30km north of kalasin, and hav all the time in the world for going for a ride.... am unsure as to where Heu Meg is.... any... keep me posted, love to meet up and go for a ride.

Paul1979

Sep 11, 2019
Hi, Paul.
I’m currently in Angola, but live in Kuala Lumpur. I’m riding up to Thailand & Laos when I get back to Malaysia at the start of October.
Plenty of good info on GT-Rider for you to work with for future rides.

thanks mate, let me know when you coming through, maybe we can meet up.

Reactions: Eoin Christie

Paul1979

Sep 11, 2019
hey mate, nice to hear from you, im in sahatsakhan, about 30km north of kalasin, and hav all the time in the world for going for a ride.... am unsure as to where Heu Meg is.... any... keep me posted, love to meet up and go for a ride.
was it
Huai Mek....its the only place that i can think of that auto correct could have messed up? lol... if so you are nice and close

Jul 10, 2018

My mate Hubert who rides a 500X & is in your area should be making contact
Hubert

Hi Paul I am in Heu Meg perhaps we can meet up for a drink. Let me know
Huai Meg is on the way from Yang Talat to Kranuan. Have many farang here English on motorbikes including farang food. We want to join the memorial ride on 02.11. from Chiang Mai to Maehonson.

Paul1979

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Paul I am in Heu Meg perhaps we can meet up for a drink. Let me know

Huai Meg is on the way from Yang Talat to Kranuan. Have many farang here English on motorbikes including farang food. We want to join the memorial ride on 02.11. from Chiang Mai to Maehonson.
Sounds like fun, I might be interested as well, my little town has a handfull of farang, but sadly no riders, other than little scoot riders.

Andrew

Dec 25, 2016
Australia
G,day Paul, my partner lives in Khao Suan Kwang about half way between Khon Kaen and Udon Thani, I spend a lot of time there, back in Australia at the moment waiting for all this Covid restrictions to lift.
I have spent many years riding and exploring in Northern Thailand around Chiang Mai. Would like to catch up and go riding there in Isaan.
When I’m back in Thailand
Cheers mate.
Andrew

Reactions: DavidFL
Apr 16, 2011
Hi Paul

I am living in Khon Kaen, however i an out of Thailand at present working but will be back later in the year and would be happy to meet up for a ride as some stage

there are some great local day ride and over night trip around the area if you are interested

Cheers
Grant

Reactions: DavidFL