avoiding Bkk ??

Oct 17, 2006
I soon want to ride Phuket - Isaan, Buriram etc.

Any suggestions how to get around Bkk ??
Sitting in my sidecar, 60cm above ground, guess my wife wouldnt survive the exhaust fumes

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Oct 17, 2006

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003