AYUTTAYAH BIKE WEEK

Sep 15, 2004
Does anyone have a link to ifo about the bike week for 22 Nov 2008 in Ayutthayah? We will go but cannot find info on location, hotels, sponsors etc.

Thanks

Dan :lol:

May 28, 2007
Hey Dan,
I've spoken to several Thais and they're definitely going, they said that the Thai rock band Carabow(not sure how to spell ) will be playing. Starts at "neung toum" which is 6 pm right?!
I'll update when I get more.

Gerry.

May 28, 2007
Well ,
I've spoken to several Thai's and one farang guy that are in the same club and get this they're leaving from Bang bua Thong ( Nonthaburi)at 4pm tomorrow from two different places!
One place is the market in Bang bua Thong, the other a gas station near Carrefoure (just past it) on the main number 9 ring road, pretty close to where the Nonthaburi bike week was held.
I have the Farang guys number, so I can check with him as things progress tomorrow afternoon.
Who wants to ride up there and what time and where do we meet?
I figure that once we get there we can find it easily enough cos I've got several contact numbers.Here's mine 0800862047Gerry.
By the way I heard its held at Sanam Sila Sports Stadium

Sorry I've left this so late.
Gerry aka fat bastard

May 28, 2007
I went and it was great,
I took some video and pics , will post later this week, but not sure where is best, here or in the Thailand Other/ road and trip reports

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
fat bastard wrote: I went and it was great,
I took some video and pics , will post later this week, but not sure where is best, here or in the Thailand Other/ road and trip reports
Post it here if you like. Or if you want to make it a trip report Thailand Other is ok I guess. (Maybe it's time for an "Outer Bkk / Bkk" forum??)

Nov 21, 2008
Hi FB,
Have to agree.... Was great! Was not sure about the huge photo we took onstage..One minute speaking with other MC Pres.. next thing being dragged onstage! (was a very long slow ride home!)