Baja 250 for sale

Nov 30, 2003
I'm leaving Thailand in early March. I have a '91 Honda Baja 250cc that I'm looking to sell. It's fully licensed for Thailand so you can drive it throughout Laos, Cambodia. In good shape. If interested reply to this thread or email [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

I also have a couple friends in Cambodia who may be selling a pair of '96 Suziki Djebel 250cc.

Feb 13, 2004
quote:

Originally posted by Captain Tim

I'm leaving Thailand in early March. I have a '91 Honda Baja 250cc that I'm looking to sell. It's fully licensed for Thailand so you can drive it throughout Laos, Cambodia. In good shape. If interested reply to this thread or email [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

I also have a couple friends in Cambodia who may be selling a pair of '96 Suziki Djebel 250cc.

Hi, do you still have the Baja. I just got back from Thailand and are interested in buying a bike and leaving it with a friend for use when I am there. How much do you want for it?

e-mail [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004
CT, would you mind telling me how much a registered 250 Honda sells for? And how many km, if it had new parts or repairs? - Just want to see if I priced my AX1 for sale about right. Thanks!