Bangkok M/C Hire

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
This has been a perennial query and until now I had not seen an operator offering this service in Bangkok.
Until I came across this flyer at Pirelli's yesterday.
BKKBikeTours1LR.jpg

BKKBikeTours2LR.jpg

CAVEAT
Note I have had no dealings with them so check into insurance, bike condition etc before hiring.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
information that may be of interest for some on here,
HarleyToursLR.jpg

Again same caveat as first post.
No knowledge nor dealings with these guys except that K. Pat at Pirelli felt comfortable displaying their flyer.
So do your research before booking.

blackb15

Subscribed
Oct 11, 2009
Hello

Over in November the last 2 years I flew up or caught the overnight train to Chang Mai, but intrested in renting in Bangkok or Pataya and riding up top CM maybe via Uddon as anyone any experince of doing this good or bad ?
Thanks

Safe riding

Paul

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Hi Blackb15,

A bike is better and more fun than a train, however all the roads out of BKK are highways of one type or another with heavy traffic.
The road to Udon is a highway. Some guys avoid highways at all costs and some don't mind them.
My personal route out of BKK is North to Petchabun (route 21 just past Saraburi) and once up there the fun really starts.

blackb15

Subscribed
Oct 11, 2009
Dougal
Thanks very much for info. I think the problem is trying to hire the bike in BKK or even Pataya for a few weeks. In Chaing Mai its really easy but not so other places .

Cheers and safe riding
Paul

blackb15

Subscribed
Oct 11, 2009
Just looked at the site it looks ok as anyone tried them ? I see its more expensive than Chaing Mai and you pay in front .Thanks for advice so far

Safe riding

Paul