Best Or Recommended Chiang Mai Bike Hire

Andrew Drake

Im looking at renting 2 Big bikes in Chiang Mai to do the MHS Loop I was going to go through POP rentals I then read some reviews on Tripadvisor and the number of negatives is shocking, I am after recommendations of people who have rented big bikes i

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Back