Biker Friend missing (in my own town)

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
This is really embarrasing, last summer i met nice American middle age man together with his wife and they live in other part of the UBON BIKE WEEK and we spoke and drove short time together, then my bike refuse This is really embarrassing, last summer i met nice American middle age man together with his wife and they live in other part of the UBON BIKE WEEK and we spoke and drove short time together, then my bike refuse to continue and i was left behind, and now i cant find that friend any more, even they lives same town.

Any of your guys who where in there remember this 50+USA men

would be nice to get his contact details if any one has.

311206_033_2.jpg

In Ubon, farangs has no big bikes so it should be easy,, well that’s what i thought before....

Any help would be great :lol:

Sep 15, 2004
See if you can find a Ray Fisher as I believe this is one of the guys that always rides with him Ray is a great guy and I met him and his fellow riders last year in Bang Saen I believe.

Ray is most likely a member of this board.

Hope this helps.

Sep 4, 2007
Hi Marco,
Rays handle on this board is Ray23. I am sure he checks up on this section regularly, You can find many past posts from him in this section, but will also answer a pm from this page.
I am sure I have seen this guy somewhere, but do not know his name.
John

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
John

Found the guy and he has changed to HD now and in Ubon activities are very limited so i going re-group with my self and be Deperado on the road's and joining guys where ever we are driving to....

John How's FJR performing now days?

Sep 4, 2007
Hi Marco,
FJR well run in with about 5000 km on the clock. Now very comfortable with the bike and on the road a very relaxed ride, non of that getting the revs up to the power band, or dropping down a couple of gears to overtake, just open the throttle, even in top and the power is there.
Now much happier with the cornering as well. Range of over 330km and runs on normal or gasohol, 91 or 95.
Hard luggage is great. No strapping things on or worrying about the rain.
So its great, it was fun riding with Franz on an identical machine.
Hurry back and we can ride together again
John