Biker Pharmacy in Khueng Nai (Special for GT-Riders)

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Hello Every one

As agreed with David Unk.

I'm Happy to inform every one that starting from January 12 2009

Bee Care,Pharmacy will assist any GT-Riders in they medical needs and will give 10% Discount for any Guys whom are coming to us with they BIKE bikes,
this is to ensure that we are giving help for all the guys from this page.

We are on HW 23, abt 40Km from Ubon direction of Yaso, abt 60Km from Yasothon towards to Ubon.and 60Km from Sisaket, via Rasi salai and Yang Chum Noi( R#2373 & 2382 or 2168 & 2404)

My wife is fluent in English and medical field, she is ICU nurse and Certified Pharmacist (so we are not limited of normal meds only :wink: )

We have 2 unit's, where one unit is Pharmacy and second unit is NEO shop, where our items are imported from Japan, prices are from 50.60 & 70THB per item, similar to 1dollar shop but Japanese version about it, in Japan it's called 100Yen shop and our items comes directly from them from Kyoto.
In Neo itema re from Kitchen to Garden,Assessories to Pet's, tool's to Traditional Japanes bowls and many other's, we have around 5000Different items, what unfortunently we cant display all.

Few pictures about our location and building.
IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

Almost there,, still many shelf to be filled.
IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

We have all most commonly used meds
IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

Then just a few pictures of NEO items.
IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

There is a plan of extending my business for Pizza restaurant,but that is on hold now as unit on the other side of the building is still occupied by "artist" and we still dont have clear info,when he will be moving...but will kee you posted whenif that will be opened.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Marco
Congratulations on the new shop & business(es).
Many thanks for offering GT Riders a discount.
May they all stop in at your shop & give you heaps of business while passsing through.
Three cheers for Mr & Mrs Marco.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Thank you David

I know we are not in any major HW hub here, but time to time Bikes passing by and if nothing else they can stop and have a little chit chat and coffee or beer,,as there is cousin who has whole sale beersoft drink and all kind of booze shop on the 2nd unit from the left.

Nice big parking area and there is a pln to make it concrete,but as Saving bank will be build there we will wait until they are finished on that one.
Also, phone to Pharmacy is not yet connected so advance request's can't be phone in yet. :wink:

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Way to go Marco!! Good on you mate.

Looks great and now all I need to do is find some excuse to get up there and see you.
Very best regards to you and your Missus and tell she's doing a grand job.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Thank you Colin & Peter

Colin, Pizza ove is in KK still and earlier possible when we can planning that will be March as last unit artist then will deside if or not her will finish his business,,so far i haven't spotted any one in his shop last 2mths,, so thums up :twisted:

Peter

Im sure you wil not run out of excuses,,,that's why you are HSE :wink:
you guys are like politicians,,there is always something to be "investicated"

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Well done Marco and I wish you and Mrs Marco all the very best for the success of the businesses. BTW, you say you have all the common meds available, but I didn't see any bottles of Sangsom? ;-)

My wife's family is from Yang Chum Noi and we will be doing our annual trip sometime during the summer holidays in April so we will definitely pop in to see you (I will also have a bike on the back of the truck so as I can escape for a ride!).

Cheers,

Pikey.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
pikey wrote: Well done Marco and I wish you and Mrs Marco all the very best for the success of the businesses. BTW, you say you have all the common meds available, but I didn't see any bottles of Sangsom? ;-)

My wife's family is from Yang Chum Noi and we will be doing our annual trip sometime during the summer holidays in April so we will definitely pop in to see you (I will also have a bike on the back of the truck so as I can escape for a ride!).

Cheers,

Pikey.
Pikey,,,,,,,oh Pikey,,

we have,, look the 2nd unit from the left,, there is BOOZE store and that is run by building owner, who is missus cousin, so we have ALL of tso also.... :wink:
all corner's cover,, there is heineken,singha,Leo and for stong men like me,, CHANG all in big bottles...what else?

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
Marco...
The best of luck and wishes for success in the new venture for you and Peung ("Bee")!!

FWIW...adding a small sign in English might help us illiterates 8)

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
HI CDRW

English sign,,,we thought about it, but then,, 99% of our customers are Local and as i ONLY adverticed in here with clear instructions where we are,we did not see point of adding English sing as TAX for those sign's are 300% more than simply Thai sign.
Just a financial desission.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Marco wrote: [quote quote=pikey]Well done Marco and I wish you and Mrs Marco all the very best for the success of the businesses. BTW, you say you have all the common meds available, but I didn't see any bottles of Sangsom? ;-)

Cheers,

Pikey.
Pikey,,,,,,,oh Pikey,,

we have,, look the 2nd unit from the left,, there is BOOZE store and that is run by building owner, who is missus cousin, so we have ALL of tso also.... :wink:
all corner's cover,, there is heineken,singha,Leo and for stong men like me,, CHANG all in big bottles...what else?
Yep, I saw that but I tell my wife I need Sangsom for "medicinal purposes" as an excuse to get plastered! I guess when we stop in at your place Mrs Pikey will be driving the last leg of the journey then. Hic!

BTW, if I drank CHANG in the same quantities that I drink Leo, I'd probably need to open my own pharmacy too! Pass the paracetamol luv..... ;-)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Pikey

Good thing for me is on Chang,,that 6 big ones with in few hrs and i dont need to move any more,,,, :wink:

remember, im finnish and when we drink,, we dont talk of drink like ladies,, exept Eskimo ladies,, those are only one's who has drank me under the table,,early days,,,,

big bottle of Chang 10minutes,,2nd one,little bit longer,,and so fort,, after 6,, it's usually Sand Man come and visit my house...