Brand NEW Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.00 XXL in BLACK 4,200b

Sep 24, 2008
THIS IS SOLD NOW. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.
I may have some NEW Technic Supervent mesh jackets coming in 2 weeks 46-54 and black,blue,red and silver.
if interested pm me please

4200 baht including ems delivery within Thailand.
Thanks Allan

Hi guys i have a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.00 mesh jacket XXL in black. BRAND NEW with all tags.

This not a copy.

The Phoenix 4.0 is a full mesh sport jacket, primarily for warm weather street and sport riding. The entire jacket is a mesh material that allows air to blow right through the jacket. To help extend the jacket's comfort range, you get a Dry Tech Liner as standard. The liner works great on cool mornings to take the chill off and can be easily removed and stored when it warms up. The armor in the shoulders and elbows of this jacket is a CE approved "turtle shell" molded rubber type. The back protector supplied is dual density. An upgraded CE approved back protector is available (see below). This jacket also has a couple unique and novel features: an MP3 player pocket with a grommet to pass your head phone cord through near the neck and a replacement face shield pocket. The face shield pocket feature is very imaginative. When the shield is in place in the jacket it hangs around your lower torso on one side. The shape of the shield and the location of the pocket makes it to where you hardly notice the shield is there. The Phoenix 4.0 is a fourth generation design of the full mesh jacket and for the money, it's an excellent jacket.

only 4,200 Baht($123) so if ya a big fella get ya self a bargain!

joerocket.jpg