Buriram Accomodation and Dining

Oct 16, 2011
Just stayed at really impressive place in Buriram Its called Muang Resort Buriram and is run by a young Dutch guy and his wife. Place is excellent and food to die for .. his family was involved in bakeries back home so they bake bread on the premises... pull up in the excellent undercover carpark at the end of a ride and the smell of fresh bread and pizza wafting out the door is a killer ... 555
Having said that the pizza I had was the best Ive had in Thailand.
rooms are very nice and comfortable and in general very impressive and well run place.pool is nice and wifi was excellent both in room and public areas. About 1500 B per night so not your lower end category but very very nice .
Its located
514/59 Harnchana Road T.Naimung A.Muang Buriram
You can find it on agoda and booking.com and other sites or can book direct ( 044612032)
www.facebook.com/MuangPizzaBuriram
[email protected]

Very impressed with Buriram.. had drinks down at Bamboo Bar downtown....nice little town
Coming out of there this morning the 226 to Korat is a nice road and then you can pick up the lovely 304 going over the mountain and back to BKK.
Left early to avoid getting hit by Songkran revellers and only got soaked when I came back to my soi in BKK....555

Even if you dont stay there the pizza is worth a stop in....