burma registration

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Hoghead, Oct 1, 2012.

  1. Hoghead

    Hoghead Ol'Timer

    Feb 5, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Anyone know if I can obtain a Burmese registration on either a tourist visa or no visa at all.
    I am running out of options to bring over the BSA B-31 I bought before the law regarding imports changed, and now down to a temporary import bond. The catch is that the bike needs to be registered in my name

    Years ago I sold a Morgan to an American who obtained a title in a no title state (whatever that is) without anyone ever seeing the car. The car remained in Canada until I drove it across the border never to return
    Anyone know if I can obtain a similar title for the BSA?

Share This Page