Caberg Tourmax Sonic Helmet

Aug 20, 2013
Bought one of these 2 weeks ago. A great helmet and a big over all improvement on my others. It's in comparison to my others where I've needed ear plugs. Fits me snug and very little wind resistance even with the standard Versys screen.
---
caberg%20tourmax%200.jpg

Caberg helmets have been on the scene for 40 years and are well known for producing quality helmets that defies its price range. Being a popular helmet among adventure riders, Caberg yet again seems to be defying the helmet market when it comes to quality VS price with its dual sport flip-up helmet. But has the Caberg Tourmax flip-up adventure helmet yet again set another standard in price, safety and the feature market?
[h=2]Go Anywhere[/h] Adventure style helmets have a certain look about them. Almost future military look with a bit of sporty coolness! If you’ve ever been ‘Master Chief’ you’ll know what I’m referring to. They’re rugged looking yet maintain the sports styling. They suggest there’s a hardcore rider tucked inside just waiting to leave the tarmac at every opportunity. But the styling of enduro/adventure type helmets serve more than the purpose of looks alone, they are designed to take you places way beyond the black stuff, out of the mad rush and into the rough and the beauty of winding country roads, should you desire it.
http://www.farangmoto.com/thailand/index.php/component/content/article/14-sample-data-articles/157-caberg-tourmax

Aug 20, 2013
fdale;300897 wrote: Looks good. How did you find the ventilation - good airflow thru the vents ?
venting isn't bad, but I wear a balaclava. But as said in the review, likewise I keep the visor up a notch at times. The helmet over all is better than I was expecting.