CB1 400 FOR SALE

gobs

Feb 8, 2007
I just give the tip, because buy an other bike, but could be interesting for some body here:
CB1 400, 82,000 km "new second-hand engine!", body and engine a little strained, many little things don't go well (disconected shoke-cable, one fork seal leaking a little, some plastics "tinkling", but new tyres, and all parts on (except no have saddle-lock!), sounds and runs good... Fully legal (plate and book). The seller told me he can fix the little things free, and transfer free too...
Starting price: 65,000 Baths. If I remember well, 9 years old.

The seller is the shop G3 BIKE SHOP. Sympathic and attentive guy...
98/2 Taiwang Rd T chang Moi in Chiang Mai
(go straight Doi Sakhet Rd to CM, cross the bridge and after a few 100/200 m left hand side, here it is)

I'M NOT INVOLVED IN ANY MANNER IN THIS TRANSACTION. JUST A TIP IF CAN HELP!
AND I HAVE NO PICTURES...

Salut,
Gobs

anon

Nov 14, 2006
I thought they stopped making CBI's in 1992 and then the CB400 Superfour was produced.So a CBI is probably about 14 years old.

gobs

Feb 8, 2007
May be you are rignht Anon... I know nothing about "story" of models in Thaïland! And now you say that, may be I see something like "superfour" written somewhere on the bike...
But is it the same every where in the world? I see on some sites speaking about CB1 for some years more (Canada, Poland...). Not sure.
Further more, I've never been interested about Honda roadsters there in Europe [B)] ... Just owned one CB 750 of 1972 some ten years ago (a great star!). In fact, my real passion are classic bikes [:p] ... Especially european ones...
But, yes, I like the CB1: pretty naked bike, and I think "usefull" around here. I just bought one a few days ago... Waiting transfer of papers to take it off the store (PISTON SHOP) and ride...

Salut!
Gobs