Chiang Mai Bike Week

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
This is one of two we wnet to this one lat year had a good time after I will check out some mnore loopd, before coming vack to Udon. Nice Hotel.

Chiang Mai Bike Week 2009 UpdateSunday, September 6, 2009 9:31 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"CMBW" View contact detailsTo: "CMBW" Chiang Mai Bike Week 2009

DECEMBER 5 Saturday & DECEMBER 6 Sunday

2 Day Celebration Party For King's Birthday Celebration

Big Bike Show With Exhibits from Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Harley Davidson, Triumph, Suzuki, Thor Chops & Kustoms

Party Location >> Sirinart Garden Hotel

Same location as Last years party Click Here for Map

Hotel Reservations are going fast only 100 rooms left at the Hotel don't miss the Party Click Here for Reservations

See our Website for other nearby Hotels Click Here other nearby hotels

Chiang Mai has some of the best Riding adventures in Thailand, Click Here for Ride Maps

If your company wants to Exhibit or Sell your products at this years event Click Here for More Details >> Dead Line Sept 25th

If you have any information about other Biker Events in the Future please let us know the details, Click Here for our Contact Form

--
Ride Safe
Best Regards

Bob Franck
086-098-9491
www.chiangmaibikeweek.com
Bike Week Committee
http://english.vovnews.vn/Home/Vietnam- ... 106068.vov

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
The latest email info 5th OCtober 2009

Chiang Mai Bike Week 2009 (CMBW 2009).

NORTH COMETS MC Club of Chiang Mai. Open invitation to all friends and Motorcycle clubs. Chiang Mai Bike Week 2009 will be held on 5 and on 6 December 2009. * No registration fee *Chiang Mai Bike Week has become the largest Motorcycle Event in Northern Thailand for the past 9 years. WELCOME HOME to all who have come to this Event in the past.

On December 5, 2009 will start 09.00 am, Open registration for attendance. Exhibitor such as the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Tourist Police, Highway Police, etc. Sponsoring Local Motorcycle Clubs. Sales of Parts & Accessories, Souvenirs, You can even Place your Order for a New Motorcycle of your dreams.

19.00 Time will be Candle Light Celebration of His Majesty Birthday and Wishes for a long and Prosperous Life . Then the Party and Social Events Begin.

On December 6, 2009 Charity Ride to school children on Doi Pha Nok Kok procession began at 10:00 am to 11:00 am, for denotation of much need items 12.00 and lunch together with the children and villagers 14.00 Back to the hotel. Leisure afternoon Time AT the Pool. Or join in the activities at the Exhibition.

19.00 Party Time Again. Music on Stage and Competition CUSTOM BIKE professional and amateurs (those who wish to express their desire to compete).

On December 7, 2009 All Displays, Dancing Girls, Exhibits from Big Bike Venders and Souvenirs Shops and hard to find parts will be open at 10 AM till 10 PM.

This year our club has Reserved rooms from 2 Hotels, Sirinart Garden Hotel - Party Location, 100 Rooms at 900 B per room / night including breakfast and Chateau Chiang Mai Hotel Next door 100 meters, Reserved 60 Rooms at a price of 700 B per room / night including breakfast

1. Sirinart Garden Hotel contact you can CLICK HERE Or Call Dusit Tathong 081-951-6441 E-mail: [email [email protected]][email protected][/email].

2. Chateau Chiang Hotel contact you can CLICK HERE Or Rungnapa 053-811-622 E-mail: [email [email protected]][email protected][/email].

Need More information Feel free to Contact NORTH COMETS members For Thai - Pi Chai at 081-625-9449, - Pi Lek at 081-883-8383, For English Bob at 086-0989491. OR Click Here for the Email contact form

We hope you will join the North Comets MC in this Event and have a
Safe Ride.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
UPDATE 9TH NOVEMBER

Saturday Night 5 December Welcome Party

Sunday Night6 December Main Party

งานเชียงใหม่ไบค์วีค 2552
Night Welcome Party เสาร์ ที่ 5 ธันวาคม à¹

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
So who is coming?

I'll be there on Saturday 5th. Dec.
I think Ray23 is coming with friends? from Udon.
The BKK boys (aka TonyBKK) said they will come.

Maybe even have a lunch meet at the X Center?

Marco

Oct 15, 2006
Khuang Nai
Dougal wrote: So who is coming?

I'll be there on Saturday 5th. Dec.
I think Ray23 is coming with friends? from Udon.
The BKK boys (aka TonyBKK) said they will come.

Maybe even have a lunch meet at the X Center?
I think i have to pass this year, even i wold love to ride up there,, but there will be other yrs to come