Chiang Mai ride

2wheel

May 26, 2007
Just arrived In Chiang mai, me and my friend are thinking of a day or two ride, ive read about all the different loops but i'm unsure which one to do. If they are anything like the road up to the temple i cant wait! If anyone wants to go for a ride in the next day or two get back to me. Would also appreciate any input on where to rent a bike or if anyone has some spare gear they'd like to rent out for a day.

Joko

Dec 10, 2006
i will also be touching down sunday noon...i shld be contacting Ian
pls read http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOP ... ,motocross

ta.
joko

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
For bike rental, if you want reliable Honda XR250 trail bikes, then Joes Bike Team/Goodwill motorcycles are the best bet. If you want pure road bikes, go to Tony's Big Bikes for CB400s. Both are listed on the links page of this site. Apart from sourcing a decent bike, buy the local maps produced by GT-Rider and easily available everywhere in Chiang Mai and around. Go see Ian coz he's a good guy!

Cheers,

Pikey. (sounding like a f*cking tour promoter! [;)] )

Jun 21, 2006
another good place for xr250's is C.P motorcycles just before the loi kroh turning on the moat road, he has 9 or 10 all in great nick.

Apr 30, 2007
Hey I'm in Chiang Mai until Thursday, looking to get a bike and do some day-touring. If you want to meet up then I'm keen