ContourROAM Hands-free HD Camcorder Brand New In Box

Dec 27, 2007
The ContourROAM is the ideal camera for a fun and easy experience capturing your adventures anywhere life takes you. Just slide the record switch and you’re instantly filming beautiful HD video.

274490=7389-41Qn7sPmIhL.jpg

The award-winning design is tough, compact, waterproof to one meter, and versatile which means you can use your ContourROAM anywhere, anytime and capture all the action you want.

Record up to 8 hours of 1080p video (12 hours of 720p video) on a 32GB MicroSD card (NOT INCLUDED), then use the free Contour Storyteller App to easily transfer and share your videos with your friends and the contour.com community.

Please note - Micro SD Memory Card is NOT included.

EASY TO USE

Shooting video should be simple and fun. With the ContourROAM, we’ve introduced one-step recording. Just slide the record switch, and you’re instantly filming. Easy as that. It’s the ideal camera for a fun, stress-free experience capturing your adventures anywhere life takes you. The ContourROAM is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, with a sleek, award-winning design and a laser that helps you level the camera and get the right shot every time.

BEAUTIFUL HD VIDEO

The ContourROAM records the action with a 170º super wide-angle lens, capturing all the backgrounds and peripheral moments that can be missed with a narrower field of view. Sophisticated camera technology automatically adjusts the exposure and white balance, ensuring crisp, beautiful video every time. You can choose between three different video resolutions, 720p, 960p and 1080p, or shoot 5 megapixel photos enabling you greater creative flexibility.

This camera is a step up from the GoProHD that retails for 12,999 Baht in Thailand. I'm offering the ContourROAM HD camera for only 10,999 Baht! :happy1:

See video clips and learn more at http://contour.com/

Pick up from my shop in Bangkok or EMS to anywhere in Thailand for 200 Baht.

Let me know if you have any questions and Let the Good Times ROLL!

[email protected]