Daewoo And Son - Looking For Riding Buddies In Jan

Discussion in 'Northern Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by daewoo, Dec 7, 2019.

1. daewoo

daewoo Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    For those who don't know me, I have achieved Old Timer status. Been a member here since 2005. Im on the right in the banner with my wife.

I negotiated a riding trip to Thailand each year into the 3rd child agreement, although it has been every 2nd year for the last many years.

I came over with my oldest son when he turned 13 2 years ago, and in January will do the same with my middle son, Eric.

We will do the MHS Loop over one or 2 nights, leaving 9th Jan, and then probably head out to Nan, Chiang Khong and Mae Sai, over 3 or 4 nights.

Back in the 'good old days' there seemed to be plenty of riders up to hit the road together, but last few trips it's been a lot harder to get riding buddies enthused to hit the road for a few days.

It would be great to have some company on the road, but otherwise I hope to catch up with some of you in Chiang Mai.

David, I hope to see you in Chiang Khong.

2. canthai

canthai Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Would love to go but we off to Bali during that time.
    Have a Good One

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    I maybe able to meet up somewhere this time I hope so lets see how it goes? Sorry I missed the last time. See You here.

4. daewoo

daewoo Ol'Timer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Look forward to it Bungy. Eric reckons he's going to don a Bungy Jump, but we'll see once he sees it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,237 / 0 / -0
    Great to see you back. Take care in the traffic, you will notice a huge difference.

Look me up in Chiang Khong when you are here.