Dan Sai Pita Koon Festival

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
June 26 th & 3 27th. Yhere will be a small group goign from Udon. Don't have a ride plan I will updtae it when I know. If you haven't been definetly worth going to. Rooms are almost inmpossible to find in Dan Sai so I woudl really plan ahead if you want to have some fun. Yuo going to make it this year David?

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Ok this is where we stayed last year, we got rooms in town this time by booking them them six weeks ago and paying in advance hoping for the best on that one.

It's a nicer place then we will be staying for less money, down side 35 Klms out. But very good road.

Phu Ruea resort
>
> Phone numbers:
>
> 042-899 048
> 042 899 042
>
>
> Guys I kid you not Dan Sai ia a little town that ends up
> 100's of thousands of people in it, for two days you
> want to go book yuor rooms, now.
>

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
ray23 wrote: June 26 th & 3 27th. Yhere will be a small group goign from Udon. Don't have a ride plan I will updtae it when I know. If you haven't been definetly worth going to. Rooms are almost inmpossible to find in Dan Sai so I woudl really plan ahead if you want to have some fun. Yuo going to make it this year David?
Ray
I have my rooms booked for 26 & 27, & paid weeks ago.
The secret is to keep it secret because there aren't enough rooms to go around & too many guys are "gonna go," but won't commit & pay up front.
So see you there, or even in a few days when I pass through. I am in Tha Khek now, heading south for Savannakhet, to test exiting Laos via the Friendship Bridge into Mukdahan, probably on Sunday, but maybe Monday.
It should be interesting as my Lao bike permit is 2 weeks over & the designated point of exit is Friendship Bridge "Vientiane."

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Good we have new place for coffeee. we have room in town 50% comfirmed both days this week but it was weeks ago thta we booked the rooms so wih any lick we will be in town as well. I thin we missed a lot of the fun last year so it ws a project this year. Lao Vientene that should be interesting.

AasI recall my turn for lunch :wink:

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
At the moment looks lkike we will have nine bikes going up from Udon, that the ones that I know of.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Phur Reau Resort is full already, this is one you have to act on quickly.

I found Rooms at Pu Gat We Resort.

I booked rooms three aircon rooms for

Tung dee

Ralph

Tex 800 per night

Fan room

Lucky 500 per night Fan Room

Resevations are for the the 26 th and 27th.

I'm not sure of the directions but it sounds like it might be closer to Dan Sai then th other one. 30 Klms is what I'm told.

042-89966

O89-209-9229

Somebody have your Thai wife call and get directions (the travel agancy IE me) is closed LOL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Ray
Stopped in Dan Sai today on the way through & on the advice of my local contacts I have moved my bookings forward a day.
I am now booked into Dan Sai June 25 & 26 + Loei June 27 & 28.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Guys if you booked at this Hotel they need a deposit today please contact them. They were real nice about it so donlt get the wrong idea. The ladies Mother took the booking she didnlt know about dp eposits. They were out of Fan rooms but the upgradred Lucky's room for the same price as the fan room. So nice people. This is a busy weekend so I understnad it.

Kharum can yuo forward this to yuor list, I don't have Raplph e-mail or phone numbe that I know of. I will call Lucky adn Dee I don't have Tex's number either

042-89966

O89-209-9229

Posted: 30 May 2009 11:03 Post subject:

I found Rooms at Pu Gat We Resort.

I booked rooms three aircon rooms for

Tung dee

Ralph

Tex 800 per night

Fan room

Lucky 500 per night Fan Room

Resevations are for the the 26 th and 27th.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
My intention is to leave Friday Morning between 0800 and 0900 secure the rooms then going for a ride in the general area.

If you want to meet with me let me know if I know I will meet you at the Caltex on Nung Bua Lampho Highway. Remember I'm Mr. Cha Cha. It's my understanding that Eagle Riders has a ride plan of their own. I don't know what it is. For that you need to contact them.

If I don't hear from anyone I will go when the urge hits me

Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
We are meeting at the Caltex Gas Station, on the Highway to Nong Bua Lamphu, on Freiday the 26th. of June, at 9:00 AM, the departure time 9:15 AM.

Dill is leading the group of Bikers Eagle Riders and all other Bikers, who want to join us on this tour to Dan Sai.

I'll be leaving earlier to secure the rooms in Dan Sai. Aftre that I'm riding towards Nan an area I haven't been before then back to Dan Sai. Anyone wAnts to hokk up with me. PM me so I can make arrrangements.