Dont Drive Here - Bangkok!

Dec 27, 2007
What a funny show!

Andrew is in Bangkok this week were he has a daring lesson on how to really move across the city.

Enjoy!

feejer

Feb 16, 2007
lol. If he set foot in Vietnam, I think he would piss himself. Those people are f-ing nutters.

Aug 29, 2011
Really enjoyed watching all 6 episodes, great bit of late night jelly telly.

I could sympathize with the Bangkok episode but was shocked at the way in Delhi, every mentor including a genuine driving instructor were getting very angry & even shouting at the presenter for checking his mirrors or looking over his shoulder in traffic.....You don't do that here in Delhi ever!!

Jan 9, 2011
So you guys are heroes living, driving and riding in Thailand. :D

CNN made some riding vids in Vietnam, they were fun, not so "terrible" like this. LOL...

Mar 30, 2010
Hilarious..

Thanks for posting Tony..

Great watching this on the Smart TV as well..
No more glued to the laptop.

Cheers
Brian

Dec 27, 2007
Joelthailand;294719 wrote: Really enjoyed watching all 6 episodes, great bit of late night jelly telly.

I could sympathize with the Bangkok episode but was shocked at the way in Delhi, every mentor including a genuine driving instructor were getting very angry & even shouting at the presenter for checking his mirrors or looking over his shoulder in traffic.....You don't do that here in Delhi ever!!
Whoa, just watched the India episode- makes Thailand look like a walk in the park!

Nov 7, 2007
Hehehe nice;

I've never been on a motorcycle taxi ride in BKK that was as tame as the one they filmed though. Maybe it's just my luck but it seems like each time it's an adventure, and each time there's at least two or three hair-raising situations where I wonder afterwards how we didn't have an accident... it's an extreme sport for thrill seekers, really....