Dynojet Power Commander V + Autotune for Kawasaki Ninja 650R, ER6n, EX650 and Versys

Dec 27, 2007
Dynojet Power Commander V and Autotune for 2009-2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R and ER6n (EX650R) and 2010-2012 Versys KLE650

274489=7388-Autotune_PCV.jpg

The Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Injection Module is loaded with tons of new features. This new Power Commander V can be self tuned with the included Dynojet Auto Tune accessory.

Features:
Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)

The PCV and Autotune retails for 22,xxx Baht or more at most Thai retailers. I'm selling it for only 18,999 Baht! :happy5:

Pick up from my shop in Bangkok or EMS delivery to anywhere in Thailand for 200 Baht.

Free installation for GT-Rider members at my home workshop in Bangkok :thumbup:

Let me know if you have any questions and Let the Good Times ROLL!

[email protected]