electrical gremlin on my KLX 250 - how to fix / solve ??

Nov 12, 2011
my KLX 250 keeps blowing the main 20mA fuse. sometimes after 10 minutes of driving, sometimes after 2 hours. i took it to the kawasaki dealership in Krabi (where i live). As I had expected, all they did was change the fuse and tell me "the problem is

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Nov 12, 2011