Epic Rossi vs. Lorenzo Video

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Yes, what do you say about the doctor - he's one hell of a tough nut to crack. Definitely legendary & soon to be the greatest? 8)

No one else is going to beat him while he continues to race that with maniac quality nerves of steel. :x

Maybe the only way to beat the doctor is to have a whip around & get Arnold Schwarzenegger on a MotoGP bike to beat him up! :roll:
Can you just imagine Arnie riding a motoGP bike? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry too Silverhawk, but after that MotoGP race no more F1 for me this year! :oops:

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Davidfl wrote:

Sorry too Silverhawk, but after that MotoGP race no more F1 for me this year! :oops:
Yep, F1 is like watching paint dry compared to even an average MotoGP.

Now, what we had last sunday was just un-f*cking-believable racing!!! The absolute trust these guys have in each other to be dicing and passing at 200+kph is astonishing :shock: Also, Rossi won the psychological battle there and that's gonna have made Lorenzo stop and think for sure.

The only race in my recent memory that comes close is the 2002 WSB between Bayliss & Edwards at Imola for the championship - that was a right old ding dong too! For those who don't remember or don't know what I'm on about, see it here:
Rock on Assen - should be a goodie and my money is on the Doctor again!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
SilverhawkUSA wrote: If you were unlucky enough to miss the Catalunya MotoGP battle in the closing laps between teammates Rossi and Lorenzo; here is a YouTube link.

:shock:
:( Well that didn't last long.
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Dorna Sports.
If you do a search on Youtube = "Rossi vs Lorenzo" there are still many other links.

This one in Italian is pretty good "Mama Mia!" :lol:

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Yep that was one heck of a day those two and the kid on the 125 who thought he had won only to find there was one more lap. Got to give it to him he still got on the podium.